Cubicle Silicone Lube - Weight 4
Cubicle Weight 4 is a classic silicone-based lube that works great on cores, pieces, and other parts of puzzles that need better movement. Weight 4 is the second most viscous out of our silicone cubes.
This lube comes with a black stopper and a green dispensing tip.
Note: Although the lube is perfectly safe to touch, please do not ingest it, set it on fire, apply to open wounds, or expose it to extremely high temperatures.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Weight 4 let’s the cube a lot smoother, and also more stable. My cube was really fast b4 (too fast), after apply weight 4 on the tracks, it became controllable and usable
I’d like to start off by saying that which weight lube you get depends totally on preference. I personally like faster, smoother, and effortless cubes, and this was the perfect choice for me. The cosmic lubes are low viscosity, so I needed something that could smoothen out and slow down my cubes just a touch. This worked great! It completely eliminated the spring noises in my cube and gave it a fast yet controllable feel, in combination with the cosmic lubes. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get the most viscous lube (weight 5) so I went ahead with this one. Highly recommend!
While others' preferences may vary, this lube seems to present an optimum level of performance in our cuber's eyes/
Better then Weight 5 on the core for me (gts 2m/3m and Valk 3 m Elite), not as gummy.
Have been using it for core lube and screws. Has been great and removing spring noise. I know most people use 5 and this seems to do just as well.
I use weight 2 and maru on the pieces.