Cubicle Wireframe RGB-Split T-Shirt
Cubicle Wireframe RGB-Split T-Shirt is a high-quality American Apparel Fine Jersey Tees that feature the Cubicle wireframe logo prominently on the front in multiple RGB-split colors. Currently available in a variety of sizes from Adult Small to Adult 2XL.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I found the white color with the black wireframe very visually pleasing. The RGB-Split makes the shirt really stand out and finishes off the design. Aside from that, the material is soft and comfortable.
It's a nice shirt, and it has a really cool look, but I wish it came in black, as black looks nicer on me.