The Pro Shop Yulong V2 M is a factory-magnetized 3x3 that provides a fast and enjoyable solving experience. This puzzle performs close to top level 3x3s on the market, but comes at a budget-friendly price. Lubed with Traxxas 30k, Lubicle Speedy, and DNM-37, this puzzle is sure to be a favorite among solvers of any skill level.
Cubicle Premium Cube Guarantee: The workmanship on premium cubes is covered by our 6-month warranty. For more details of the warranty and what's covered, please refer to our Premium Warranty page.
Original puzzle made by YJ. It features a Cubicle Pro Shop logo on the white side.
- Pro Shop YuLong V2 M
- Cubicle Cube Stand (assorted color)
- Pro Shop Collectible Card
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
i think it was super good it was a little slow cause of all the lube on the outside but when u wipe it off and break it in a little bit it’s great the corner cutting is perfect 45* reverse and normal definitely recommend this product
This cube is just straight up amazing. Ootb, it has a very buttery and smooth feeling, almost opposite to what airy and crunchy cubes (Huanglong, Little Magic) feel like. However I thought it was a bit slow so I added DNM and broke it in. It corner cuts easier than my Gans 356 X, but corner twists can occur more than usual. The magnets are noticeable, but not to the extent of being very clicky and tactile. Overall, this cube is a very good cube, and not just for the price. It compares to the flagship 3x3s out there and I would recommend this to anyone.