The Cyclone Boys 3x3 FeiHong (55mm) borrows its design from other high-performing 3x3 cubes, yet it strikes a good balance between affordability and performance. It turns smooth right out of the box, and is very hard to pop.
Currently only available in White. This version features real stickers that may be removed.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
this cube is really god when lubed it popped once when to lose but overall realy good cube for the price
This cube was amazing right out of the box, and didn't feel like it needed lube. It was really quick and super smooth, but because there was the tinging sound from the spring catching, I decided to lube it anyway, even though it didn't feel like it needed it. After lubing and tensioning, it got a bit faster and smoother, and this cube is overall just great and is my new main, replacing my guhong v2. If you know convinsa from youtube, this is also her main, and her review can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCksEJkEwxE
If you want to buy replacement stickers from thecubicle.us for this cube, as of this date, there is no specifically cut set of stickers for this cube, but the fangshi 54.6 stickers will fit the best.