The Cyclone Boys 3x3 FeiXuan (56mm) borrows its design from other high-performing 3x3 cubes, yet it strikes a good balance between affordability and performance.
Currently only available in White with embedded stickers (the stickers are glossed onto the cube, but they do scratch and chip in time).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this cube for free, as The Cubicle messed up on my order. (Not supposed to insult) The cubes box came broken and when I first turned the cube it was very crunchy. It was very slow and sluggish. Spring noise is Impossible to get rid of. This cube isn't really worth it as it really doesn't compete with the other beginner speed cubes on the market.
For anyone who is wondering what this really is. It's basically an Alpha clone. They don't corner cut all that great. Save some money and buy a different cube. For the price it is listed at it's not worth it. Even a Guanlong beats this, and that's worth four bucks on this site.