Cyclone Boys K-Xuan 4x4 M
The Cyclone Boys K-Xuan 4x4 M is a controllable, magnetic 4x4 speed cube with good turning right out of the box. Some slight break in drastically improves this puzzle's performance. It features vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I did not like this cube at first. The plastic felt thicker and somehow cheaper than other cubes in the mid-range.
But just like it's big brother the G8 8x8, this cube has good turning and a light crisp feel to it. With the smaller 60mm size and after a dozen+ solves it has warmed up and become quite a joy to solve on, and the colors are quite nice, with a darker blue and red. Highly recommended
So I got this cube yesterday, and my high expectations went wayyyyyyyyyy down.... I was hoping that it would be better than my dead Valk 4 strong, but it wasn't. But after putting some Celeritas and XMT-10 in it, it became way faster and controllable and less stiff. So even though I gave this cube a 4 star rating, I definitely don't hate it, I just don't love it.
It's better than the little magic 4x4 m. It's smooth and crispy on the outer layers and crunchy and kinda scratchy on the inner layers. It's noticeably less crunchy when you loosen the cube. The magnets feel good.