The Cyclone Boys K-Xuan 4x4 V2 M is a great performing puzzle. The outer layers glide with the ease of a 3x3. The inners are a bit more stiff, but still perform well. Give it a try if you're looking for a new feel on 4x4!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this cube a week ago and have done a ton of solves on it, the pieces just do not move past eachother at all when they touch, barely able to corner cut with the pieces hanging onto eachother by what doesn't even look possible for it to catch on. Also you cannot adjust the tensioning at all or you will strip the center post holding the screw. I really want this to be a good cube but I will say this cube is definitely not worth the amount it is sold for I got mine with a discount and still feel like I paid too much for the poor turning quality it produces my yj mini out performs this thing hands down! Would really like to see the price go down so nobody else feels like they got a bad deal :/
So I got this from the $10 mystery cube, and its weird. I wanted a 4x4, but this feels very sandy when turned. If you're going to buy this, its definitely not worth the $20. I'll say its worth around $10. It really has a vERY unique feel.