The Cyclone Boys Metallic 2x2 M is a 2x2 speedcube with a strong magnetic feel. This puzzle has a glossy metallic finish that gives it a mirror-like appearance. Solve it, display it, you can't go wrong with this beautiful 2x2 from Cyclone Boys.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube looks wild. I also bought the metallic 3x3 to make a matching set, and they look great together. It turns like a budget 2x2 by Cyclone Boys, which is already decent but not amazing. My only complaints are that the tensions are pretty tight from the factory and that it is an absolute fingerprint magnet. If you reach for a 2x2, don't grab this one as the colors are hard to recognize when you turn fast and, once again, f i n g e r p r i n t s . Whether it's WCA-legal is debatable, but why would you bring this to a comp anyway? It looks better on the shelf.
Hope this helped,
Moderately Sized Floppa
Looks amazing on the shelf and pretty decent magnets. A cool looking cube and budget. Would recommend if you want to impress your non-cuber friends.
I've had my cube for a couple of weeks now and the only problem is it keeps getting really bad lockups. Other than that its an awesome cube.
This is a great display piece and it turns quite well too
This cube looks amazing but there are some strange catches that I get. Otherwise fast and good cube over all
After the years of playing around with my 3x3, seeing a 2x2 of this kind finally existed, I just had to try it.
No regrets, I liked to play with it so much right out of the box that I had my first 2x2 solve ever the very day I received it.
Definitely my main, I hope an other type of twisty puzzle will be done in this style.
It looks cool and has pretty strong magnets which I like. They did something weird with the core design though where it works great 95% of the time and the remaining 5% it locks up so hard it feels like you might shear through the core if you turn it.