Cyclone Boys Pyraminx M
The Cyclone Boys Pyraminx M is a pyraminx that features rounded off pieces, vibrant stickerless bright shades, a strong magnetic feel, and fast turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I am no pyraminx expert by any means. I got this to simply add a Pyraminx to my collection. It turns very fast, almost a free spin feeling. the magnets strength is strong. I haven't had a piece fall out of it, but it almost has the feeling it could. Shades are nice. Some Angstrom lubes are gonna help this puzzle out.
All in all I like this puzzle. It's easy and fast, and looks good on a shelf.
nope dont buy this get a bell or mr m the turning is fast but the corner cutting sucks and its blocky i average 3.5 on pyraminx