The Cyclone Boys Pyraminx V2 features a 3-piece tip contruction that allows for stickerless variants to be produced. It has a sturdy and snappy feel that resembles the feel of the ShengShou, but with Florian-style holes that allow for greater corner cutting freedom. It features ball bearings that help the pieces slide into place.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This Pyriminx is great with no setup and turns great. I can't think of anything for a better Pyriminx.
When I first got this cube in the mail, I opened it up and the tip was disconnected for the Pyraminx. Tips also come off really easily but other than that it turns really great.
Super awesome turning, really smooth, and awesome corner cutting. But if you go to elementary school like I do, DO NOT LEND IT TO ANYONE. Usually what happens is they drop it and the tips break. If the tips were food, it would be worse than jack in the box. You should totally get this if you have no friends( unlike me). AND DO NOT DROP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright. I have both versions because im a huge pyraminxer and this is definately faster and has less of a smap than the v1. HOWEVER, the tips on the v2 suck. the v1 ones were godly, but this is just weird. I eventually replaced the tip springs with moyu tip springs and now it is main potential (I avg mid 3 btw). It's a good price, tips are slow, body is fast. Needs some effort to make good. Way better than the v1 though overall. too bad it only comes in stickerless.