Data Connector for Stackmat
This is a standard 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable that can be used to connect your Stackmat timer to your computer. It is 6 feet long and features gold plated connectors. To connect the Stackmat timer to your computer, it must be plugged into the microphone port and used with a compatible program.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I've had this cable for a while, and so far it's been working properly. It's perfect for practicing for comps and even just practice in general. 10/10 recommend!
CSTimer requires external tools to work on Laptops, Regardless of what OS you're using.
The quality of the product was fine and the service was too. But it didn’t allow me to connect my stack at timer to my computer like it said it would
good services. good stuff 🤗❤
Works great for connecting my speedstacks and YJ timers to CS timer. It doesn't work when plugged into a combined mic and audio jack though, so if you're on a laptop you'll most likely need to buy a usb audio splitter. A 3.5mm audio splitter did not work for me on my HP laptop but a usb splitter works perfectly.
It works perfectly and is very durable and very affordable
Data Connector for Stackmat
work well cheap price. Now i can get fast time at howse with mat timer COMBO!
This cord is what it says a 2.5 to 3.5 mm connector cord for your stackmat timer. I would recommend that if you don't have a seperate port on your computer for a mic you buy a adapter that splits into a mic port and a headphone jack. A combined mic and headphone jack does not work.