The DaYan 12-Axis Hexadecagon is a 16 sided puzzle that features four hexagons and twelve pentagons. This puzzle acts as a type of bandaged puzzle due to the fact that there are connected edges which restrict turning. This is sure to be a challenge for any puzzle enthusiast.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Give this a try if you're patient! No popping threats- thank goodness!!
The duplicating color scheme adds to the challenge and you must stay focused. For me that is enjoyable - whoever said this would be easy!
A combination of skills from: Dayan Bermuda Cube Uranus; the Dayan BiYiNiao; and the 16-axis Hexadecagon youtube tutorial by PeteTheGeek196 will help on your journey!
Dive In - the water's fine!