DaYan 12-Axis Puzzle Ball
The DaYan 12-Axis Puzzle Ball is a new exquisite void ball puzzle from DaYan. It features a combination of 6-sided stars and squares for each of the 12 centers, and there are 5 different stickerless variants available (V1 - V5, please refer to the product image for pictures of each variant). The puzzle ball is packaged inside a blank box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Hi. I bought the v5 Dayan 12 axes puzzle ball from you guys, and although the concept and difficulty level of this puzzle are amazing, I must say that I am sorely disappointed with Dayan on this one. If it is not lined up perfectly, and I mean PERFECTLY, it will turn and you won't notice that it was BARELY misaligned until almost half of the puzzle comes apart in your hands. It is extremly difficult to try to put any of the pieces back in to the tracks, and you may even notice bad white stress marks on the little triangle pieces from them almost breaking. :( It has come apart on me partially 4 times now, and by the time I have gotten it back together, I've lost my place with my algorithm, and have to start over in a few of those situations!
The package arriving swiftly and in good condition helped get the 3 stars that I have given it, but it could have been 5 if it had not been for the bad experience in trying to solve it. It is a shame, because it is really a beautiful puzzle, and I have been waiting for many years to take a crack at solving it. I'm really disappointed in Dayan that they released such a bad quality turning puzzle. :/