The Dayan 30-Axis Wheels of Wisdom is an impressive looking puzzle that features round wheels for turning each of the sides. The base puzzle is a hexadecagon, and turns as such. This puzzle is sure to twist your thought process before you solve it! Check it out!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Before I talk about the quality, I want to point out a complaint shown in the photo. Where in the world is the green stickers for that blank black face!? I know it's green but still. I would have been way more upset if another face wasn't stickered. Why did I even buy the black when I could've gotten the stickerless version of it? I could've given this cube an extra star if I didn't have this problem in the first place. Ugh!!
As for the cube itself, I mean, it looks cool. However, the turning isn't great. It's turnable but it's not great. A bit of lube would probably make it better. I wouldn't recommend rushing to solve it. You're gonna need a bit of patience. As for the price, I don't think it's worth it, unless you're curious. I really wanted to give this cube some more love but you guys seriously need to pay attention and ADD IN ALL THE STICKERS!
I don't want to bash the cube. I just hope it's made better.