The DaYan 57mm Torpedo Set contains 12 of the same torpedoes used in the DaYan ZhanChi 57mm cubes, as well as the LunHui and GuHong V2. These torpedoes help reduce the likelihood of the cube popping, and they are currently available in sets of 12 black or 12 white.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Bought these once a year or so ago when I broke my original ones. Just had to buy another set because I broke some of these. Overall good, but only last about a year.
I found that it is actually a different size of torpedo in a 55mm Zhanchi and 57mm Zhanchi, I have a white 57mm and a black 55mm so thought it would look cool if I swapped the torpedoes, the 57mm torpedoes were pushing the 55 edge pieces apart down the middle. Apart from that the y are very good and if you have a cube with the capability of torpedoes but no torpedoes you should get them. I haven't actually bought this product so have no idea what size torpedo will be sent. I hoped I helped a bit