DaYan Bermuda Cube - Earth
The DaYan Bermuda series features a variety of common 3x3 puzzles and shape-mods but with certain parts "bandaged" to make each of them a unique challenge to solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Center caps come off a bit too easily and a sticky feeling while turning OOTB. Once the lube breaks in it feels pretty good and a fun solve
I solved this pretty fast and I think it is pretty fun, but sadly the puzzle is far from perfect.
The caps fall of so frequently that I'm thinking of gluing them down. It pops far too often, even after I have gotten used to be gentle with it.
It is a fun challenge if you have just gotten the hang of finding your own solutions, since it uses a lot of algorithms and modified algorithms from the usual 3x3.
I had to turn some layers frequently just because the centers were in the way, but that only added to the unique feel of the puzzle.