DaYan Bermuda Sunflower
The DaYan Bermuda series features a variety of common 3x3 puzzles and shape-mods but with certain parts "bandaged" to make each of them a unique challenge to solve.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Just got this puzzle in the mail today, and I can say it's already my main. Mostly cause there is no other company that makes this puzzle so it's the only one you can get but that's beside the point. Out of the package it was very nicely lubed and it turns just as good as my Moyu Aolong V2. The only bad thing about the unborn was that a center cap popped off but after playing around with it it hasn't happened since. This puzzle has very good corner cutting but if you try to corner cut past one of the tiny corner pieces (which you really shouldn't even be doing since this puzzle is not really going to be used as a speed cube) it will pop, however the pieces are easy to put back in and the pops are never bad. Locking up only happens if you try to turn the puzzle in a way it can't be turned which also usually results in a pop. Over all I'd give the puzzle a 9/10. I recommend to anyone looking for a challenging shape mod and shape shifter.