The DaYan Dino Skewb (also called "Four Cube") is a 4-axis cube with different turning mechanisms on the the opposite axes. Half of the axes turn like the master skewb, and the other half turn like the dino cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this puzzle a while ago and its pretty nice! It currently stands as the hardest puzzle in my collection (its pretty hard). My only problem is that it pops ALOT. If you dont know how to fix it, then you need to learn. Explosions are also a possibility, but overall, I like it!
I got this cube from a friend for christmas, and when i saw it I was very excited. right out of the box i thought it was great except for the turning, when i turned it and it popped. It was a pain to put back together, and has popped several times since. its not a terrible cube, but i would recommend spending your money on something a little more reputable