The DaYan Gem Cube series consists of an assortment of bizarre, many-sided puzzles that resemble multifaceted gem stones. The different gem cubes can be manipulated in a variety of different ways that makes each of them a unique puzzle to solve. Note: Please be advised that the both black and white versions of this gem cube are currently only available unstickered with a complete stickers on the side, which you may apply yourself.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Overall this cube is a great addition for the serious puzzle collector.
The movement OOTB is a little stiff, this is acceptable until you apply the stickers.
This is a great looking cube, something to be proud of once stickered.
I love it
This cube is really smooth and buttery. It has a bit of a challenge because it can jumble like a helicopter cube. I tried this at worlds 2013 when jrcuber bought it. I bought one and I was impressed. A good cube, but pricey.