The DaYan Gem Cube series consists of an assortment of bizarre, many-sided puzzles that resemble multifaceted gem stones. The different gem cubes can be manipulated in a variety of different ways that makes each of them a unique puzzle to solve.
Note on Stickers: The transparent pink version comes unstickered with 2 sets of stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got the stickerless version, so the plastic may be different, than the stickered versions, but it feels a little cheap. The turning is kind of clunky, but it's not too bad. This is definitely not a speedcube, but it is a fun, casual solve. It isn't all that difficult, but I was still fairly proud of myself for figuring it out on my own. I would say it's a bit expensive for what it is, but still a nice addition to my collection.