The DaYan + MF8 4x4 V1 is the first 4x4 made by DaYan and MF8. It measures 66mm across and its edges feature "wings" to help keep them them from popping.
Note: The cube comes in a green box, but it is not to be confused with the newer DaYan + MF8 4x4 V2 (also 66mm) that has a different internal design.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This puzzle is smooth when you set it up. I used cubicle weight 3 and vegetable oil. After setup it still pops. This is my main tied with the diansheng. (Stickerless) I don't have many good 4x4s.
Do not buy this thing. It comes in super dry and really stiff like most cubes it is hard to turn. As soon as it is properly lubed and tentioned it runs incredibly smooth with a slight crunchiness to it. Here's where it sucks. Although it turns well and corner cuts pretty good the thing pops like CRAZY. I cannot get a single solve out of this thing where the edge pieces don't pop. Not worth the money, I will guarantee you that. Although unlike the shengshou 4*4 it does not have a bajillion random internal pieces, the mechanism is not unlike the one of a rubik's 4*4 just without the crappy turning. NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY.