The DaYan + mf8 Crazy 3x3s feature circular cuts on multiple sides of the cubes. They are jointly produced by DaYan and mf8. This particular version has circles on 2 opposite sides of the puzzle (white and yellow sides).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's a fun solve, but the turning isn't great. The faces with the circles are extremely stiff and you have to be careful when you turn them so that pieces won't pop. It's doable, but can get a bit frustrating. The faces with no circles turn a bit better, but are definitely nowhere near the turning quality of a speed cube. I wasn't expecting good turning quality when I bought it, so it met my expectations and I'm happy with it. I've done about 10 solves on it so far, and so far no pops.
This cube is terrible and i would not recommend. This cube was amazing out of the box and I was able to make good times with it. After about a month, it is progressively getting worse and worse. No matter what tension I put it on it always feels unstable and pops almost every other solve. 100% a waste of your money!