The DaYan + mf8 Crazy 3x3s feature circular cuts on multiple sides of the cubes. They are jointly produced by DaYan and mf8. This particular version has circles on 4 sides of the puzzle in total (blue, orange, green, and red).
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The thing turns fairly badly. I've put some Traxxas 30k in it, so it's not quite as grinding as it was initially. The plastic feels cheap and it came out of the box strangely dusty. On some of the colored pieces there are what look like stress marks which appear whiter than the rest. It's not very noticeable. Also, the shades are much duller than they appear in the photo.
I don't mind using it, haven't figured out how to solve it just yet. Feels like some of the inner edge pieces could pop but they haven't yet for me.