The Crazy 3x3 Plus Cube is a 3x3 variant with circular cuts on each of the cube’s six sides. The Venus version features stationary white and yellow circular cuts that turn with their respective sides.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I really enjoy these crazy cube planets, and Venus is no exception. It's a tricky puzzle, and very rewarding to solve. However, because there are some very small corners in this cube, the stickers tend to peel and poke during turns. I highly recommend this puzzle and highly recommend you get it stickerless.
The center panels have caps which can pop off so you can adjust the tension or take apart the cube. One of mine kept popping off while in use, so I ended up just taking all of them off, the color is still clear so it was still perfectly functional.