DaYan + mf8 Crazy Megaminx Plus - Saturn
The DaYan + mf8 Crazy Megaminx Plus is a series of face-turning megaminx shape mods that feature circular parts on each face.
This particular version is the Saturn version, which has circular parts on each face, some of which turn with the face and some which don't. The puzzle is fully stickerless and comes with an official DaYan + mf8 Saturn logo.
Show all puzzles in the DaYan + mf8 Crazy Megaminx Plus series
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is my first circle puzzle, and with that it's very difficult. I've had it about a month and not yet solved it. it's been a fun challenge for sure but I would recommend starting with one of the others in this series.