The DaYan Octahedron is an eight-sided, corner-turning puzzle. It is an elegant-looking puzzle from a well-known manufacturer that would make a fine addition to any cube collection.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a good puzzle. It is fun to solve, and is very comparable to a Pyraminx. In fact, I learned how to solve it without a tutorial, just going off of what I learned from the Pyraminx. However, this puzzle doesn't turn very well at all. Certain parts of the puzzle turn better than others, but they all take a lot of effort to turn. Even scrambling this is a test of patience. On the flip side, there is no popping whatsoever. Please keep in mind, I haven't tried lubrication.
This puzzle is solved very similarly to a Pyraminx and is fun, but it turns very slowly.