The DaYan Wheels of Wisdom Puzzle is an impressive-looking puzzle that features round wheels for turning each of the sides. Aside from functioning like a normal 3x3x3 cube, the 6 wheels can also turn independently when aligned properly, making the puzzle much more complex and difficult to solve.
Available in Black, White or Stickerless.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The idea is cool but after lubing its still very hard to turn, takes about 4 attempts and jiggling between to get it moving just to usually turn it 270 degrees the other way because its the only way it will go
This cube is ok and fun to solve. I rate it only 4 out of 5 because It is very stiff and tends to lockup and and the small pieces come out of place, but that can be fixed with some breaking in and lube.