The DianSheng 2-Layer Super Square Star is a puzzle that reminds you of a super square-1, but it is much smaller and only has 2 layers. The center circle rotates independently of the rest of the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
As when i got it, it seemed good. Overall it turned decently and was pretty simple to solve. The only thing that could really be improved was that there was some catching. I think that it is still a good and unique puzzle to add to your collection though.
I love the simplistic design, nice colors, and compact design of this puzzle! It is almost like a "fidget-spinner" = relaxing just to play with! Stickers are good quality and mechanically it never pops (at least for me).
Having solved many twisty puzzles, I was surprised at the difficulty. Perhaps because of the deceptively small number of colors and facets?
Great fun for intermediate players, especially considering the low price!! Also nice collectible due to unique shape. I think it would be too hard for beginners, but what do I know?
My only complaint is it will often "mildly" jam when twisting. A small re-alignment or moderate brute-force will get you through the jams. I never had any pieces pop. I would give it 5 stars except for that jamming.
Heck, for the price I should probably give it 5 stars anyway...
Oh well, if you like twisty puzzles, this is a good one!