The DianSheng 2-Layered Cheese Puzzle is a cylindrical puzzle that can be rotated along its equator and three longitudinal lines. If you would like to purchase it with the display box, please indicate so in the order comments. Otherwise, we may remove the box to reduce the weight of the package.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a great puzzle! I love how it works. However, there is 2 things that I don’t really like about it. First of all, what I don’t really like about it is that the turning for the layers are rough, but the slice is smooth. It does a weird thing when sometimes it’s smooth and other times it’s rough. The other thing is that some stickers are a bit peeled.
You should start with this puzzle before getting a SQ-1 or higher. I love this puzzle because it teaches you how to manuver bottom to top slices to a solved state.
I got this puzzle recently and thought that it might not be very good at turning. Out of the box, it is pretty hard to turn, but after 1 solve, it turns just fine. A great cube for beginners and collectors!
Actually not a bad puzzle. It is easy but fun. the slice is amazing however the turning between the layers is tough due to alignment issues.