The DianSheng 3x3 4-Corner Hexagonal Dipyramid is a 3x3 shape mod, making it a unique challenge compared to the 3x3. Turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this puzzle for Christmas, not knowing what it was. I didn't solve it right away because I didn't know it was a 3x3 shape mod. This cube is very dry, tight, and locky. It turns like an original, unlubed, out-of-the-box Rubik's 3x3. (The stickered ones, not the tiles.) I would recommend this puzzle to people who can take apart EXTREMELY tight puzzles or people who would like to collect a lot of DianSheng puzzles. I rate this cube 1/5 because 4 corners of the puzzle are identical, gray triangles, so you can get edges swapped when you are about to finish solving. This leads to me experimenting on which corner is wrongly placed. This cube also turns horribly.