The DianSheng 3x3 Diamond is a shape modification of a standard 3x3 that resembles a diamond. It has 13 facets and 7 sticker colors.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Definitely a fun solve but the puzzle feels like crap. I received this puzzle which had an extreme amount of flash inside and out. Some of the stickers were misaligned and it catches EVERY turn. Some turns were impossible to make a full turn. If I would have forced it, I have no doubt that it would have broke. All in all, it isn't worth the price but it is a fun solve and fun taking the time to understand the solve. I wish Moyu would take a go at making this a better puzzle. Also, I had purchased the YJ Rainbow ball along with this puzzle and the cylindrical case that the ball comes in makes a FANTASTIC showcase for this puzzle.
I got this cube a while ago thinking it would be a unique, fun, and challenging 3x3 shape mod to add to my cube collection. I was right! This puzzle is super fun to solve, and turns very great! However, the cube tends to lock up on rare occasions, and the stickers are not exactly great, one of the yellow stickers is bent and looks odd and feels weird. But overall, good cube for a good price!