The DianSheng 3x3 Hexagonal Dipyramid is a 3x3 that has been modified into a 12-sided puzzle, making it a unique challenge. Turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a fun cube to solve. However, it pops a lot, it doesn't corner cut at all and the stickers are badly placed. Keep in mind that this is a Diansheng cube and don't expect it to be a super high quality cube.
I love it! Mine turns just fine, no problems! Hours of fun.
This cube was very bad. The stickers where terrible and hung way of the pieces. The puzzle turned worse than an old Rubiks puzzle and it soon broke. Very disappointing.