The DianSheng 3x3 Metal Cube is a very heavy 3x3 cube made from metal. At about 300 grams, it is one of the heaviest 3x3s currently in production. It comes with textured stickers applied.
Although it is a bit "locky" out of the box, some lubrication can help the performance.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My new FMC main lol.
I always try to bring cubes like this to FMC
you should have got this cube while they were available)
this is not a speedcube actually, but certainly a must in your collection. just unpeel all stickers (they are textured, by the way) and this lil' ugly duckling will turn into a swan))
now to the point.
1. it is heavy. could probably kill someone if thrown.
2. lubing is useless. at least conventional silicone lube is not helping at all. heavy duty thick lube for ball bearings might work, but i didn't try it - it's just a collectors item for me. it turns quite well for a non-speedcube, however.
3. production quality is its weakest point. lots of casting flaws. one might remove them with file, but that's a hell of a work - not that easy as with plastic cubes)). worst part of these flaws is bumps/casting leftowers on cubelets' faces. they are not visible when stickered and pain for the eye if stickers are removed. these are impossible to remove unless you can anodize the cube back.
all in all, it is, undoubtedly a showcase star. especially without stickers. give it to your dumb boss, and youl'll get a raise))). otherwise i'd give it two stars - it is horribly manufactured. if you want high-quality, high-precision metal cube - you'll do better by finding yourself a pro with CNC machine and a bar of aluminium/titanium and a *.cad file of your favourite cube.
not a great cube but it is a good conversation piece it is worth the reactions of the people you show it too
This cube doesn't really work as a speedcube, but It's great for collections. It's very heavy and not impossible to speedsolve if your turns are accurate. I only had one problem: the center caps are almost impossible to take off, and the default tensions don't really work for me. Still though, it's a great novelty cube.
Holy C***! This thing is heavy!!
If your looking for a weapon i form of a cube- choose this one.
Cornercutting? Non exsisting, both ways.
Fingertricking? Not possible at all.
Speedcubing? Not possible.
Stickers? Really sh****.
Even a standard rubies is faster.
BUT if your looking for a metal cube just for the sake of owning one- buy it. :) Like me:)