The DianSheng 4x4 Hexagonal Dipyramid is a 4x4 that has been modified into a 12-sided puzzle, making it a unique challenge. Turns smoothly right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Completely awful... out of the box it could just barely turn, WITH APPLIED FORCE! The cube ALWAYS locked up. Even after I lubed it, it was still basically unusable, and broke soon after just attempting to turn it. It's a good collection piece for showing, but if you intend on using it, I highly recommend finding something actually worth $15 because this puzzle costs $15 too much. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!
This is a good puzzle. The turning wasn't very good out of the box, but after lubing and several solves, it is much better. The stickers started to peel after the first solve, but other than that i have no complaints.
Impossible to turn at first. I had to lube it but its still very unusable.
broke on first scramble, dont buy