The DianSheng Axis Cube features a variety of axes of rotation that allow it to achieve bizarre (and sometimes, pointy) shapes. It comes in a display box -- if you would like the display box, please indicate it in the order comments. Otherwise, we may remove the box to help reduce the weight of the package.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought this cube for myself on Christmas, and I really like this. Not too challenging once you understand it. The only down side to this is that I don't like the color scheme as much as the YJ axis cube, but that can always be fixed.
A lot of fun to solve. Relatively easy. The stickers are really bad and I want to see some stickers for this puzzle on this sight because I really like it but the sticker quality puts me off.
turns okay needs lube overall great shapeshifter