The DianSheng Crazy 3x3x2 is like a normal 3x3x2 except with a cylindrical track on the 3x3 side.
White version features printed stickers. Black version uses actual stickers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It blew up on my first turn and the center piece on the yellow side snapped.
The puzzle I received turns very easily and works better than I expected. It is very blocky and does not corner cut at all. The stickers are only ok. It is a very good intro to the crazy puzzle series.
Not impressed. I got it, mixed it, started to try to figure it out, and while doing a H type turn it popped... I put it back together... a few minutes later it popped again! I am NOT impressed with this.