The DianSheng Galaxy 8x8 M is the first mass-produced magnetic 8x8! This smooth turning, glossy puzzle is sure to excite the big cube enthusiasts out there.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My only complaint is that it's quite tightly tensioned, and I'm not able to reach the screws on the inside. Other than that, it's a perfect puzzle!
If you love big cubes, then a magnetic 8x8 is the way to go... I've used an 8x8 that was magnetized professionally, and I magnetized one myself, but this Diansheng, doesn't compare, it's the best feeling 8x8 that I've ever laid hands on!
I highly recommend this 8×8 cube, it is the size of the YJ MGC 7×7, but I like how it actually turns the magnets you cannot feel while you’re turning it but it is very controllable and I highly recommend anybody looking for a new 8×8, you get this one because it is the latest and best one out there in my opinion
DianSheng Galaxy 8x8 M
Got my 8x8 yesterday after waiting for the release for the longest . By far best 8x8 every layer feels really nice. He’s a really nice feel in your hand aswell.