The DianSheng Galaxy 8x8 M (Ball-Core) is a fully magnetic 8x8 that turns great as soon as you open it! That great turning, mixed with the relatively small size of this puzzle makes it great for all cubers. Get yours today and discover the best-performing 8x8 on the market!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
My first 8x8 was the QiYi 8x8 and my fastest solve on it was 32 minutes. it didn't turn very good and eventually fell apart and it took 3 months to get back together because it kept exploding. Then i got the ShengShou Tank 8x8 about 6 months ago and still have it now. It turns okay but definitely not a speed cube but still better than the QiYi. I was able to get a time of 9:55 but could not get a sub 10 average. Then i got this 8x8 the DianSheng Ball-Core 8x8 M and it is the best. I smashed my pb by almost 3 minutes. I got a faster time every time i solved it. The first time i solved it i got 8:25 which was pretty good, Then i got an 8:04, Then 7:58, Then 7:53, Then 7:38, And now i finally got a sub-7 with a 6:56.315. I definitely recommend this 8x8 over any other one.