The DianSheng Galaxy 9x9 M (Ball-Core) is a fully magnetic 9x9 with great turning right out of the box. At only 73mm across, this puzzle fits perfectly in the hands and makes for a great solving experience. Get yours today and discover the best performance 9x9 on the market!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
By far may favorite cube in my collection! 100% worth the price! Get this cube! You will not regret it!
This cube is very good and a big upgrade from the normal version of the DianSheng 9x9. On the normal version i got a 10:31 pb single and with the ball-core version i smashed my pb with a 9:12.42. I just needed to lube it and tension it but then it was really good.
I'm still new to big cubes, but this turns SO much easier than the other cubes I have (ranging from 4x to other 9x's). No problem lining things up for the next move. Not sure if it's due to the ball-core or not, but if so, I'll buy every ball-core cube DianSheng releases in the future. I'd definitely recommend this cube. (DianSheng, please release a ball-core 7x7!)
So smooth to solve!! I plan to get the 8x8 and the 13x13 soon! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!