The Solar S Magnetic 2x2 is a new flagship 2x2 from DianSheng. This cube is very quick out of the box and corner cuts well. The Solar line of puzzles all have a glossy finish.
This puzzle expected to ship July 23 - 28.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
probably my favorite out of about five 2x2's that I own. It's the perfect size and I like the magnet strength.
So I've been cubing since 2007 and back then Diansheng had a reputation of selling super cheap good puzzles. Along with that they also had a reputation of selling clones/copied mech/puzzles that where also good. But with the 2021 comeback is looking good for them. This 2x2 is super good for the price of it. Out of the box it felt way to fast for me. After I did a few solves I decided I needed to do my own personal lube job on this cube. SO I started by taking it all apart and wiped off as much of the factory lube before adding my own lube. After I did my personal lube set up it still feels fast but not uncontrollably fast. Overall this 2x2 is fantastic and worth it. But if you would like a more slower feeling magnetic 2x2 I would recommend the other Diansheng magnetic 2x2 that came out earlier this year.