The Solar S4M is a new magnetic 4x4 from DianSheng. It features glossy plastic, vibrant stickerless shades, and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is my first 4x4 since the Aosu gtsm, and I've heard lots of good things, so I guess I was expecting too much.
It's size is better, and I like it's feeling better, however, it's reverse corner cutting makes me irrationally angry at times and it requires a bit of precision while turning.
Other than that, this cube is pretty good. I put silk and DNM in it and it's slightly better than the Aosu in my opinion.
Anyway, for a budget cube, this is really good, but don't expect mind blowing performance.
This is a very good 4x4 the best one i have, i solved it 34 times and only had it for a few hours and is working very good.
Very good budget cube.
This 4x4 became my main over the mgc after about a day of playing with it. I love how fast and crisp the middle layers are. I purchased the black internal version because I like the contrasting look more than primary.