The DianSheng Super Big 3x3 is one of the largest mass-produced 3x3s. It measures 13cm across, making it quite a bit larger than even the ShengShou 10x10. It comes in white plastic and features embedded stickers that have been printed onto the plastic. Turns fairly smoothly out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
When I got this puzzle, I expected a horrible puzzle that can't turn at all. It has some issues turning, but you're rarely going to use this puzzle. Great purchase.
this cube turns like an Edison 3x3, a Korean cube maker Shin Kwang Sa cube.
I saw this cube at my previous competition and it turns really well. I decided to get one myself and I love it!
Its as large as my hand and after a few solves my hand starts to ache. Other than that, the size of this thing is what really made you have that feeling that you got to turn it. Shades and corner cutting doesn't matter. Its a great cube and I recommend it to anyone!
Turns well out of the box and is smooth would buy again
Turned really great out of the box. There are some lock ups but it is cool to put in patters and show off to your friends. Highly recommended
Turning out of the box was some sides were good, and some were sluggish. Now, a few weeks later its good but has one major issue, lock ups. They screw up some algs but sine this isnt a speed cube i under stand that. Great show piece too! People love it! So if you want something cool to show off, recommended.