This is a limited edition, red-colored DNM-37 to celebrate the 2019 holiday season. DNM-37 is by far the world’s most popular water-based lube and has been comfortably speeding up puzzles for years.
Aka: dnm37, dnm 37
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
DNM-37 (Holiday Red)
DNM-37 (Holiday Red)
This lube is the only lube I have and it makes my puzzles really fast and I like it. But it is SUPER greasy and it leaked out a LOT.
This is not like the original DNM 37.
This lube is quite runny, watery. I'm wondering if there was enough testing on this product. The red color helps to see where you apply the lube. The higher viscosity may be useful in some situations.
Without true extended testing of this lube, at least by me, I'm going to keep it off of the metal parts of my cubes. The fear of potential rust over time is something I've been alerted to watch for.
Now I have noticed this holiday red one, is not the same. It is more watery . Less thick. It does work just about the same. Little different feel. Both are great. I like the original much better. I would say get original.
It speeds up your cube but goes back to normal after a few minutes. Just get the normal version.