The Dollar Cube is a 3x3 with the image of a US dollar bill printed on adjacent faces. There are three total dollars printed on the puzzle.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a puzzle on a cube. just when I thought I had it I realized that the pieces want my nap with the other side of the cube.
This is quite the challenge. I have one regret, not taking a series of pictures before scrambling.
This not only challenges your cube skills but also your ability to piece together a puzzle.
This is not as easy as I thought it would be.
OOTB the puzzle moves nice and smooth.
The stickers (?) are perfect... If they're even stickers... I don't know.
Yeah, this is about 3 one dollar bills, just counting Washingtoeyeseyes, that are folding face up around the cube.
Jokes can be made now, about this quirky and rare $3 cube. At an estimated price of $9 is still a fantastic deal for this smart cube.
I'll l purchase a second one as a guide, if I can't sole this...
For now, I'm using the picture here as a guide.and I highly recommend this challenge to anyone who is good at cubes and puzzles.
A great addition to a collection, a fun gift for anyone in a finance career. -nanite
the title explains it all
This cube turns and feels great. But omg it is confusing to try and reassemble back to its original position. I received it a few days ago and have been trying since I got it with still no luck. I would like it way more if the dollars were different colors but a good quality cube nonetheless.