The Eitan's FisherTwist Cube is a twisty-shaped 3x3 shape mod. In this version, the top and bottom layers have the shape of the 3x3 Fisher Cube.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Haven't tried this brand yet but the type of puzzle is great. This one is overpriced though. I gave $3 for mine at five below it turns great and pretty smooth. Being a shape shifting puzzle it is a bit awkward when mixed but that's just the puzzle style.
This is a great puzzle and a must have for any cube collection.
The concepts great and the mechanism is fine, but the sticker quality is very poor and the center caps pop quite frequently. I also broke a corner while solving so I yeah it's decent.
This is a fun twisted 3x3x3. I find the stickers to be very sub-par. Quite a few have bubbles under neither them & started to peel off on the first use. The cube also locks up quite a bit when doing algorithms. I was hoping for more from a $19 cube. But it does look nice with my collection. :-)
I love this cube because it turns great for being a 3x3x3 rotated , its really fun to solve and its perfect for being your first 3x3 modification , I even prefer this cube than the Eitans fisher twist cube . The only reason why I gave this cube 4 stars is because of the stickers ( I know that the cube is rotated so the stickers can get damaged but also calvin stickers could be better )