Empty Lube Syringe
If you need an extra empty syringe for organizing your lube collection, we offer brand new, industrial-grade 5cc and 10cc syringes in their original packaging. These syringes are Luer-Lock syringes, which means they contain a screw mechanism near the tip
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Having an empty syringe on your site is a great idea. I think it is very cheap instead of buying it with lube.
If you lose a syringe for Motrin, you can use this as well as for weight 5! Just don't get the two liquids confused.
I bought this to combine Lubicle Standard and Maru, and it worked wonders!
Lets just say that 60cc is WAY too much. I got each one out of curiosity, but dang. 60cc is huge. Even 20cc.
This was great for transferring the lube I had to a applicator.
For someone who needs a way to dispense their cube lube and doesn't want to purchase a tube of lubix just to get syringe (I mean it IS $20) just get this instead very cheap but good quality and with the dispensing tip, it can finely lube your cube. I recommend you buy traxxas or something to go with it. You can find it on amazon. It's the exact same thing as Lubix only a TON cheaper and you get a lot more of it in the bottle. Get a 50wt if you want it to be the same viscosity as lubix. Hope this helped.
I bought a 10cc syringe + a dispensing tip. The syringe is actually very big. It would work best for some type of runny lube like shock oil or low viscosity diff oil. The dispensing tip is a must add-on. I recommend buying 10cc at the most, it is big enough for pretty much any purpose.