The Evgeniy Curvy Dino is a variant of the dino cube with more layers and a curved design. It features smooth turning right out of the box and high-quality construction.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is just a Dino and the solve is exactly the same. I like it though, and it looks a lot harder than it is. Out of the box it fell apart on first turns. Had to super glue the core together but after that cube is fine. Turning isn’t great, but it’s not for speed solving.
Nice and hefty, makes a fair bit of spring noise but I don’t mind. A few of the stickers have already shown signs of wear after less than 10 solves which is a little rough. It’d be nice if it were cheaper but overall it’s a great, fun little puzzle:)
Very well constructed and turns well. Does not feel like cheap quality.
Out of the box, the turning was pretty smooth, but needed some lube. After lubing it with Cubicle weight 4 lube, it turns amazing. It evens corner cuts. This puzzle is pretty easy to solve; you can figure it out intuitively. Overall, great cube to mess around with!