The Evgeniy Curvy Megaminx is an exquisite and unique Megaminx shape modification. It features rounded corners and altered edges and centers that give it an elegant appearance while retaining the original functionality of the megaminx.
This puzzle is packaged in a blank cardboard box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I love the shape of dodecahedron puzzles and wanted the curvy megaminx for my collection. It's a little heavier than you'd expect, but the weight is nice in your hands. It feels solid and stable. I've never had an issue with pops on this, and despite the overhang on the circular corners, it doesn't lock up or catch. Those same wide circular corners make this puzzle very visually pleasing when you solve it into a pattern
I got the cube yesterday, and I did some first turns, and it doesn't turn very well, though not surprising considering the shape. Cool looking puzzle to add to my collection for display purposes though.