The Evgeniy Pillow Dino I from Calvin's Puzzles is a high quality Dino Cube with a pillowed form.
The Metallized 2-Color variant does not come with any stickers. All of the other variants are fully stickered.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Being that this was my first Calvin's puzzle, I didn't know what to expect. I ordered the black version, by the way.
Out of the box, this felt quite stiff, so I added some weight 5 to it. It immediately improved, but needed some breaking in. After about twenty solves, this is turning pretty well.
Corner Cutting is pretty good, but reverse is nonexistent. The solve is very easy. I learned how to solve it within five minutes using CrazyBadCuber's tutorial. It is very fun to solve, despite being easy, and I like to keep it around on my desk in case I'm ever bored and need a quick solve on something.
Overall, this is an excellent addition to my collection, and I think you'll like it, too. Buy it now!