The FangCun House Cube II features lightweight construction, smooth turning, and vibrant stickers. This version has 1 chimney. It is available in Black plastic.
Product is packaged inside a round plastic cube case.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is a nice puzzle and the shapes on the red layer are more complicated than one expects making it a nice challenge. I even managed to get what seemed like a parity situation (which should be impossible on a 3x3) which was pretty cool... Actually just the red layer orientation fools us as the corners all look the same. Sometimes it gets a bit misaligned which is why I say 4 not 5. But I didn't expect speedcubing. You could corner cut though I don't like to do that. I might get the other house cubes and then have a set, but it's not a high priority right now.
It's a nice cube but when I looked for a totural on how to salve it there's none if any one can make a totural on YouTube that would be great if any one makes a totural please make it slow and easy to follow
The FangCun House Cube ll is a very fun shape mod for $8. The stickers aren't placed that well but that's expected for $8. If you want a solid house cube pick it up!